Dawn On The Coast
Dawn on the Coast is the twenty-third book in the original Baby-sitter's Club series.
Dawn's a California Girl.
Other plot information
Clients in this book
- Karen and Andrew Brewer
- Clover and Daffodil
- Sunny Winslow
- Jack Schafer
- Ben Brewer
- Tom/Mr. Handsome
- Jeff Schafer
Places in this book
- Cabbages and Kings
- John Wayne/Orange County Airport
- "You can always count on Claudia to be wearing some really unusual outfit, like a white jumpsuit with a wide purple belt and purple high-top sneakers
- There are only 6 members in the club at this time, plus two associates
- Dawn's house, which will later also be Mary Anne Spier's house, was allegedly built in 1795.
- When Jessi first moved here, she wasn't even sure if she wanted to continue with ballet
- There is no horseplay on the stairs at the Brewer mansion
- Claudia draws caricatures of the BSC sitters during the sleepover. Later, in #76, Stacey's Lie, none of the sitters seem to know what a caricature is.
- In this book, Dawn walks down a long hallway to the kitchen and her house is all on one floor. In The Baby-sitters Remember, she mentions how she walked from her bedroom downstairs into the kitchen.
Pop culture references
- Cookie Monster
- //Fright Night at Spook Lake//*
- Spirits, Spooks, and Ghostly Tales*
- Business Week
- Kewpie doll
- Paris Magic
- California Girls
- John Wayne
Discuss this book on this article's Talk page!
page revision: 2, last edited: 22 Jan 2008 20:51